Mayhem Intergalactic v1.0.3 has been released, with the following improvements:
- The Send Ships dialog box now displays how long it will take to travel to the destination.
- You can now drag your view around using the middle mouse button or right mouse button. (Suggested by 00Nugget00)
- The box that appears around selected convoys now matches the one that appears around planets.
- Added new command-line arguments:
- –connect, for immediately connecting to a specified server.
- –host, for immediately hosting a server
- –lan, for specifying that the hosted server should be advertised on the LAN instead of the internet.
- Fixed: You couldn’t cancel a rally point from a planet while that planet was selected
- Fixed: The keyboard interface for setting rally points was somewhat broken
- Fixed: The “Connecting…” screen now has a cancel button.
- Fixed: The number of times you can pause the game is no longer limited in singleplayer games.
- Fixed: The Custom Game screen wasn’t correctly listing the available maps.
- Miscellaneous internal improvements