Mayhem Intergalactic v1.0.1 has been released, with the following changes since version 1.0b:
- Changed feature: When setting rally points or using the Send Ships button to send ships, you now select the destination before the amount of ships to leave/send.
- Changed feature: The “show enemy ships” feature no longer lets you see the results of other people’s actions before the turn ends.
- New feature: You can now choose a favourite colour, which is used as your player colour when possible.
- New feature: Pressing PrtScrn saves a screenshot in the user’s profile directory.
- Fixed: Non-English languages are now handled correctly.
- Fixed: Occasional crash on exit
- Fixed: Upgrade button now dims when the selected planet has already been upgraded this turn.
- Fixed: Send Ships button now dims when there are no ships at the selected planet to send.
- Fixed: The keyboard shortcut for the Chat button is now T instead of C, to avoid conflicts with Cancel buttons.