Mayhem Intergalactic v1.0.2 has been released, with the following improvements:
- New feature: Mayhem Intergalactic now supports dedicated servers. A dedicated server allows you to host a game without having to be logged in to the server. This will encourage people to host permanent servers, which should make it easier to find opponents online. Players who join the server can choose the game settings and decide when to start the game.
- New feature: You can now choose whether to observe or participate in a multiplayer game.
- Fixed: Disconnected but participating players were not being correctly propagated to connecting clients, causing errors.
- Fixed: Attempting to upgrade a factory which could not be upgraded caused the Upgrade button to be incorrectly greyed out. (Reported by 00Nugget00)
- Fixed: Rally points are now saved and loaded correctly. (Reported by 00Nugget00)
- Fixed: A “tried to send to dead socket” error would very occasionally occur when somebody disconnected.
- Fixed: The demo and the full version now play more nicely together when they’re both installed on the same computer.
- Fixed: When using the Send Ships button, the Choose Selected button is now only visible when the selected planet is not the destination.
- Fixed: Numerous other minor interface changes and small improvements have been made.