Inventive Dingo forums Inventive Dingo forums
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or signup. October 26, 2024, 07:09:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Ingame Vid...  (Read 8471 times)
Stixsmaster
Space cadet

View Profile WWW
« on: January 30, 2009, 12:52:42 am »

Hey all,

Just thought I would announce about the new ingame vid I am making...

The vid is going to be using the song by "30 Seconds to Mars" that is called "93 Million Miles" and...well it will just be edited footage of 1 game I recorded that originally is like 17-18 minutes long but I am cutting down to be like 3-4 minutes...

I am sure itll be nothing new really that the current trailer shows...but I know a lot of good friends via steam and what not that like it whe I make my own game vids because I sumhow have the magical touch to do a great job...so yea...

I will gladly if allowed post the url to it...when I finish editing then getting to become a .wmv then converting it to a .flv then uploading to work on my website's flash video player...

---Stixsmaster
Chris
Administrator

Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 12:57:23 am »

Hey, the more the merrier. Smiley  I'd be grateful if you posted a link to the website along with the video, in case people see it and want to try out the game.

Do you upload your videos to Youtube and such? Might get more exposure.
Stixsmaster
Space cadet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 02:31:38 am »

Ah I bought a legal youtube clone online...that I use on my website...

Why you may ask?

Because youtube just loves to rob you of the quality that your video should truly have...so I gladly convert my vids myself into high quality flv files...that way...you never have to worry about not being able to see anything...

---Stixsmaster
Chris
Administrator

Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 06:45:15 am »

True. There are alternatives to Youtube, of course.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: